If you are looking for a high-performance sailboat rental to explore the waters of Bermuda, we have the perfect vessel for you.
- Rentals Starting at:
What to expect from your Bermuda boat rental
Undoubtedly, the best way to see Bermuda is from the water! Explore the beauty of the West End on your own Twin V 17-foot, 40-horsepower motorboat (map with permitted boating zone available on request).
Stable and spacious with room for up to four passengers, our modern and comfortable center console motorboats are great for snorkeling tours, a romantic picnic on a remote island, a fishing trip, or simply cruising along at your own pace.
Our staff reviews a map with you in great detail and makes recommendations based on your interests and the wind/wave conditions of the day. We then give you a basic orientation on how to operate the boat and a checklist of the equipment. Then you are free to explore Bermuda on your motorboat rental! Bon voyage!
- This is a must for the independent adventurer!
- No experience or qualifications necessary!
- Must be 16 years old to rent a motorboat.
- Hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Boat features: 40 hp
- Safety equipment: Anchor with rope
- Fuel: $10 per gallon (fuel/oil)
- We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to your scheduled rental start for check-in and orientation.
Wondering what to do on the water? Check out all these fantastic Bermuda boat activities!
Explore Bermuda’s stunning coastline with its secluded coves, remote islands, and beautiful homes and hideaways. The only way to see some of these places is by boat.
Island Hop: Take a picnic and maybe even some champagne for a special day! Find your own island or beach for a romantic day on the water. A very popular option!
Fishing: The preferred method for almost guaranteed success is to venture out by boat amongst the vast coral reefs surrounding the West End of Bermuda. Naturally, fishing is a very popular activity in Bermuda.
Feed the Fish: Visit the HMS Vixen. This shipwreck has been here since 1896, and there are thousands of resident fish here. Take along some fish food, and these fish will eat right out of your hand. This is a must-do in Bermuda!
Snorkeling off the shores of Bermuda is so easy! Unlike anywhere else in the world. Crystal clear waters are home to stunningly beautiful coral reefs, as well as numerous shipwreck sites. Some of the best areas for snorkeling can only be reached by boat.
- Roomy 17’ catamaran hull gives a stable, dry ride
- 40 hp Yamaha outboard engine
- Travels at speeds up to 30 mph
- Electric start engine makes operation very easy
- Center-console style with steering wheel control
- Retractable bimini top for shade from the sun
- Boarding ladder
- Seat cushions
- Cooler with ice – FREE
- Noodles – FREE
- Snorkel gear – $20 per set
- Fishing gear – $20 per set
- Bait (squid) – $5 per box
By law, we have the following safety equipment on board:
- Approved lifejackets
- Flares (red, rocket, smoke)
- Dye markers
- Two paddles
- Anchor with rope
We provide you with enough fuel that you never have to even think about running out of fuel. Every rental boat leaves the dock with a full tank and then we measure it when you return. You are then charged $10 per gallon for the fuel/oil that you used during your trip. How much you use really depends on how you use the boat and how far you go. This can vary from one or two gallons to four or five gallons.
- The West End of the island is undoubtedly the best area for boating in Bermuda. There are excellent coral reefs to see, which means great snorkeling and fishing. There are also several small romantic islands and beaches only accessible by boat. Our location in Mangrove Bay puts you minutes away from all of these wonderful options.
- Our location is a short walk away from Long Bay Beach, Mangrove Bay Beach, and the picturesque Somerset Village.
- Our proximity to Watford Bridge gives us the option to direct you to the lee side for calmer water on windier days.
- The bus stop for all major bus routes is just a five-minute walking distance.
- We have restrooms/changing rooms on site.
- We sell water and soft drinks.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. For cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour or rental start time, no refund will be provided; a full refund will be issued for cancellations prior to the 24-hour notice.
- We accept cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour/rental due to small craft warnings and/or continuous rain.
- No refunds are given for late arrivals, missed tour/rental start times, or no-shows.
- To cancel or change a reservation, e-mail [email protected] or call 441 234 3082 (please leave a message if we cannot answer).