Undoubtedly, the best way to see Bermuda is from the water!
Explore the beauty of the West End by water in your own Twin V17 Foot, 30 Horse Power Motorboat (map with permitted boating zone available on request).
Stable and spacious with room for up to six passengers, our modern & comfortable center console motorboats are great for snorkeling tours, a romantic picnic on a remote island, a fishing trip or simply cruising along at your own pace.
Our staff will go over a map with you in great detail and make recommendations based on your interests and the wind/wave conditions of the day. We will then give you a basic orientation on how to operate the boat and a checklist of the equipment.
Then you are free to explore! Bon voyage!!
This is a must for the independent adventurer!!
NO EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY!
MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD TO RENT A MOTORBOAT.
- Roomy 17’ catamaran hull gives a stable, dry ride
- 30hp or 40hp Yamaha outboard engine
- Travels at speeds up to 30mph
- Electric start engine makes operation very easy
- Center-console style with steering wheel control
- Retractable bimini-top for shade from the sun
- Snorkel Gear - $20.00 per set
- Fishing Gear - $20.00 per set
- Bait (squid) - $5.00 per box
Our motorboat rentals in Bermuda give you the freedom to explore
© 2013 H2O Sports. All Rights Reserved.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. For cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour or rental start time no refund will be provided; a full refund will be issued for cancellations prior to the 24-hour notice.
- We accept cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour/rental due to small craft warnings and/or continuous rain.
- No refunds are given for late arrivals, missed tour/rental start times or no-shows.
- To cancel or change a reservation, e-mail email@example.com or call 441 234 3082 (please leave a message if we cannot answer).
- The West End of the island is undoubtedly the best area for boating in Bermuda. There are excellent coral reefs to see; which means great snorkeling and fishing. There are also several small romantic islands and beaches only accessible by boat. Our location in Mangrove Bay puts you minutes away from all of these wonderful options.
- Our location is a short walk away from Long Bay Beach, Mangrove Bay Beach and picturesque Somerset Village.
- Our proximity to Watford Bridge gives us the option to direct you to the leeside for calmer water on windier days.
- The bus stop for all major bus routes is 5-minute walking distance.
- We have restrooms/changing rooms on site.
- We sell water and soft drinks.
What can we do on the water? Check out all your options!
Explore Bermuda’s stunning coastline with its secluded coves, remote islands, and beautiful homes and hideaways. The only way to see some of these places is by boat.
Island Hop Take a picnic. Maybe even some champagne for a special day! And find your own island or beach for a romantic day on the water. Very popular!
Fishing The preferred method for almost guaranteed success is to venture out by boat amongst the vast coral reefs surrounding the West End of Bermuda. Naturally fishing is a very popular activity in Bermuda.
Feed the Fish Visit the HMS Vixen. This shipwreck has been here since 1896 and there are thousands of fish resident here. Take along some fish food and these fish will eat right out of your hand. This is a must do!
Snorkeling off the shores of Bermuda is so easy! Unlike anywhere else in the world. Crystal clear waters are home to stunningly beautiful coral reefs, as well as nu merous ship wreck sites. Some of the best areas for snorkeling can only be reached by boat.
We provide you with enough fuel that you never have to even think about running out of fuel. Every rental boat leaves the dock with a full tank and then we measure it when you return. You are then charged $11.00 per gallon for the fuel/oil that you used during your trip. How much you use really depends on how you use the boat and how far you go. This can vary from one or two gallons to four or five gallons.
Full Safety Equipment
By law we have the following safety equipment on board:
- Flares (Red, Rocket, Smoke)
Blasting through the blue waters on a Jet Ski Bermuda safari never looked better with H2O Sports adventure packages. See the island through a thrilling jet ski Bermuda tour.
Photo by Gavin Howarth * www.gavinhowarth.com
* * * * *
Included in your
motorboat rental is
1 hour FREE,
cooler with ice,
two sets of snorkel gear.
* * *
5-hour VALUE DEAL
$190, excl. fuel
(1/2 day AM or PM)
=> $70 SAVINGS!
* * *
9-hour VALUE DEAL
$310, excl. fuel
=> $70 SAVINGS
* * * * *