Our motorboat rentals give you the freedom to explore Bermuda in the best way — from the water!
- Jetski (Single or double) Starting at:
What to expect from your Bermuda jet ski rental
Your jet ski rental in Bermuda allows you to blast across crystal clear waters and explore the many coves and inlets in the area with an experienced guide. These are exclusive private tours!
- Get up close to the longtail nests and watch green sea turtles feeding!
- Visit the HMS Vixen, shipwrecked here since the late 1800s, where you can feed the many fish that are residents here.
- Ride through the historic Somerset Bridge, which is actually the smallest drawbridge in the world!
The best jet ski experience in Bermuda: We have the ideal location for a jet ski adventure and specialize in personalized tours with much smaller groups, which guarantees you a more enjoyable experience.
- Our Bermuda jet ski safaris are very personalized. We use a maximum of five jet skis per guide, which allows us to give you a memorable experience.
- Fewer jet skis mean less traffic, which makes our Bermuda jet ski tour a much safer one compared to other operators.
- We are located in a beautiful, sheltered bay, which enables you to get familiar with your craft before venturing out into choppy waters.
- Our guides are very experienced, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. You actually get a chance to ask questions and talk to your guide.
- Our guides also act as coaches. They are there to help you with any riding difficulties you may have. They are able to help you improve your riding skills. Even if you are a beginner, you can usually call yourself an expert by the end of the tour!
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age to operate a jet ski, but passengers may be of any age.
- Each double ski cannot exceed the max. weight limit of 350 lbs; a single ski cannot exceed the max. 300 lbs.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with limited mobility.
- Triples are only allowed as one adult plus two small children.
- The duration is 75 minutes.
Yamaha Waverunner VX Sport Deluxe. We use the Yamaha Waverunners because they are the best!
- Special hull design for comfort and stability
- Rearview mirrors
- Faster than the rest! Our jet skis can reach speeds up to 90 kmph.
- Extended rear platform makes it much easier to get on and off
- Neutral and reverse gears
- Four-stroke engine technology makes them quiet and very eco-friendly
This incredible 75-min. adventure is suitable for all ages. Your guide will give you a detailed orientation on your craft, how to ride it, and what to expect on the tour. We give you a lifejacket, of course, and then you are off!
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. For cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour or rental start time, no refund will be provided; a full refund will be issued for cancellations prior to the 24-hour notice.
- We accept cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour/rental due to small craft warnings and/or continuous rain.
- No refunds are given for late arrivals, missed tour/rental start times, or no-shows.
- To cancel or change a reservation, e-mail [email protected] or call 441 234 3082 (please leave a message if we cannot answer).